Donate to the Association
To make an Interac e-transfer, please send the e-transfer to
The donation will be auto-deposited without the need for a password.
To make a donation by cheque, please make it out to the Palmerston Lake Association and mail it to:
Palmerston Lake Association
c/o R. Viets
2025 10th Line Beckwith
Carleton Place, ON
Your donation will support the many activities of the Association as it works to represent the interests of property owners on the lake. The main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote the preservation of the quality and character of the lake and the surrounding environment.
- To encourage and educate all lake users on responsible personal and recreational use of the lake and the surrounding environment.
- To serve as a focal point for lake stewardship and improvement projects.
- To provide information concerning matters related to the lake community.
- To work and consult with the Township of North Frontenac and with Frontenac County in their development and application of policies, by-laws and regulations intended to improve the quality of the lakes and surrounding environment.
- To work with and assist the Ministries of the Environment, Natural Resources and Health, the Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority and other government agencies and lake associations, in carrying out their responsibilities to preserve and enhance the natural environment and maintain good quality water in lakes and streams.
- To represent the interests of property owners with the Federation of Cottagers’ Associations of Ontario.